Norfolk’s Royal tribute makes ideal Christmas gift
- Credit: Archant
There's still time to snap up a piece of Norfolk's unique Royal history in time for Christmas.
Long To Reign Over Us - a pictorial tribute to Elizabeth II, was published in celebration as she became our longest-reigning monarch.
This ideal Christmas gift is packed with pictures, many of them seldom seen, from the unique archives of the EDP and Evening News.
They span the years from the Queen's early childhood to the christening of her newly-arrived great-granddaughter, Princess Charlotte, in July.
Our photographers and reporters have followed the Queen both on offical engagements and more private occasions for virtually all 63 years of her reign.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the great and good, she has also delighted in meeting the people of the county where generations of the Royal family have made their home.
From the children of servicemen and women, to the crowds which gather to greet her on Christmas Day at Sandringham each year; from the crowds who turned out in Norwich for her Silver Jubilee visit to the city, to proud crews at South Lynn's new fire station, it's packed with smiles from cover to cover.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'