Norfolk’s EU citizens to share their experiences of post-Brexit Britain
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
EU citizens living in Norfolk are to share their experiences of post-Brexit Britain at an event in Norwich.
The Norwich Cares for EU group will be speaking at Norwich City Hall on Friday, December 8, from 6.30pm about how the decision has affected them.
The evening aims to promote the not-for-profit book 'IN LIMBO – Brexit testimonies from EU citizens in the UK'.
Speakers will read extracts from the book and additional testimonies will be given by Norfolk EU citizens Joan Pons LaPlana, Laure Ollivier-Minns, Malika Steed and Olaya de la Iglesia.
There will also be an opportunity for debate and questions and answers towards the end of the event.
You may also want to watch:
City council leader Alan Waters said: 'I am delighted to have been invited to chair this meeting on the vital issue of whether EU citizens living in the United Kingdom will, after Brexit, be guaranteed the rights they currently enjoy.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council