Norfolk Police hosting information evening in Aylsham for people interested in becoming special constables
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
People interested in becoming a special constable with Norfolk Police are invited to an information evening in Aylsham.
The event, which takes place at the Aylsham Care Trust Centre on November 1, will provide people with information on what it takes to join.
Visitors will be given advice on completing a competency-based application form, as well as details on the recruitment process and induction course.
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions about the role and meet other special constables.
It takes place at 6.30pm at the centre, on St Michael's Avenue in Aylsham.
The special constabulary is a team of dedicated volunteers from the local community who provide help and support to regular police officers.
To confirm a place at the information evening, call 01953 425699 ext 2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed