Body found in Norfolk woodland believed to be that of missing man, police say
- Credit: Archant
A body found in woodland in Norfolk is believed to be that of a missing man from Hemblington, police say.
Norfolk police said the body of a man had been found in woodland in Pedham on Thursday evening during a search.
They said formal identification was yet to take place, but that the body was believed to be that of missing man Allan Hunt, 54.
He was last seen leaving his home address on Pedham Road on Wednesday morning and had been reported missing.
At the time, officers said they were concerned for his welfare.
Police said the death is not being treated as suspicious and a file would be prepared for the coroner in due course.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash