Biting and spitting man arrested on international cannabis day for intending to supply drug
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested for possessing a large amount of cannabis on the informal international day of the drug.
He was detained in Bircham Newton for biting and spitting at a police officer and then further arrested for possession with intent to supply after a large amount of cannabis was found.
April 20th is marked all over the world where people gather to consume the drug and also campaign for its legalisation.
This also comes in the same week Norfolk Police successfully executed the arrests of 33 people for drug offences under Operation Gravity.
Anyone with information about illegal drugs activity should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
You may also want to watch:
However, if you have information but want to stay anonymous you can also contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall