Biting and spitting man arrested on international cannabis day for intending to supply drug
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested for possessing a large amount of cannabis on the informal international day of the drug.
He was detained in Bircham Newton for biting and spitting at a police officer and then further arrested for possession with intent to supply after a large amount of cannabis was found.
April 20th is marked all over the world where people gather to consume the drug and also campaign for its legalisation.
This also comes in the same week Norfolk Police successfully executed the arrests of 33 people for drug offences under Operation Gravity.
Anyone with information about illegal drugs activity should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
You may also want to watch:
However, if you have information but want to stay anonymous you can also contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle