Biting and spitting man arrested on international cannabis day for intending to supply drug
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested for possessing a large amount of cannabis on the informal international day of the drug.
He was detained in Bircham Newton for biting and spitting at a police officer and then further arrested for possession with intent to supply after a large amount of cannabis was found.
April 20th is marked all over the world where people gather to consume the drug and also campaign for its legalisation.
This also comes in the same week Norfolk Police successfully executed the arrests of 33 people for drug offences under Operation Gravity.
Anyone with information about illegal drugs activity should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
You may also want to watch:
However, if you have information but want to stay anonymous you can also contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries