Norfolk photographer offers 'pet pawtraits'
- Credit: Andrew Smith/Norfolk Pawtraits
Dog lovers across Norfolk see their pets as part of the family, but one Norwich-based photographer has taken it a step further by setting up a business focused on bringing pets into family portraits.
Commercial photographer, Andy Smith, who started Norfolk Pawtraits by planning the first Pawtraits Day at Eaton Park Community Centre in August, has scheduled another for October 23.
Mr Smith has been photographing family dogs, both on their own and with families, after being inspired by more than three million people getting a new pet during lockdown.
The photographer said pets had been "hugely positive" for people's mental health during the pandemic.
He said: “Norfolk being an amazing place to live for both dogs and their humans, has seen many local families welcome new dogs into their homes.
You may also want to watch:
"This feels like a great way to help owners celebrate the love and joy they bring to our lives - immortalising them forever.”
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler