Norfolk mum who took ‘perfect’ picture of the Royals meets Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Credit: Archant
The mum who captured the 'perfect' picture of Royal Family members at Christmas has met Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Karen Murdoch, also known as Karen Anvil, from Watlington near King's Lynn, met the Royal couple while they were out in Birmingham on International Women's Day (March 8).
The 39-year-old, who works at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, shared photos from the day on Twitter.
She said: 'Got to speak to Meghan today! Also shook Prince Harry's hand and asked him if he liked the Xmas photo! He said he hoped I made lots of money from it!'
She added that the compliment from Harry about the picture meant more to her than anything.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Murdoch's photo, captured on a smartphone, showed Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and his fiancée Meghan Markle as they walked to the Christmas Day service at Sandringham Church.
The image made the front covers of the Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, Mirror and The Sun as well as featuring in Hello magazine and publications in Australia, Canada and America.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker