Community-minded model needs your votes for Miss England final
- Credit: Archant
A young model needs your help to achieve her dream and become Miss England.
Lilly Rose Titcombe, from Caister on Sea has been short-listed for the national beauty competition.
The 23-year-old, who helps people get back into work is in the lead with highest number of votes.
Miss Titcombe is in the quarter-final with the eventual winner with going direct to the final.
She credits her pagent dreams to her mother - who she describes as her biggest support and 'best friend'.
You may also want to watch:
'My mum used to model and she was so successful with pagents,' she added, 'She's excited I am following in her footsteps.'
The young model has worked tirelessly to build a portfolio and has modelled for Palmers, in Great Yarmouth every year.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
'Miss England is also about fundraising, and I want to be able to help vulnerable people,' she said.
To vote for Miss Titcombe text MISS PHOTO10 to 63333.
Voting ends on January 7 and votes cost 50p each.