Community-minded model needs your votes for Miss England final
- Credit: Archant
A young model needs your help to achieve her dream and become Miss England.
Lilly Rose Titcombe, from Caister on Sea has been short-listed for the national beauty competition.
The 23-year-old, who helps people get back into work is in the lead with highest number of votes.
Miss Titcombe is in the quarter-final with the eventual winner with going direct to the final.
She credits her pagent dreams to her mother - who she describes as her biggest support and 'best friend'.
'My mum used to model and she was so successful with pagents,' she added, 'She's excited I am following in her footsteps.'
The young model has worked tirelessly to build a portfolio and has modelled for Palmers, in Great Yarmouth every year.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
'Miss England is also about fundraising, and I want to be able to help vulnerable people,' she said.
To vote for Miss Titcombe text MISS PHOTO10 to 63333.
Voting ends on January 7 and votes cost 50p each.