Driver, 23, died after Mercedes crashed into tree on rural road, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old Norfolk man died after a car crash in the south of the county, an inquest has heard.
The inquest opened on Tuesday (December 18) at Norfolk Coroners Court into the death of Harold Mason, from Manor Barn, Norwich Road, Chedgrave.
Senior Coroner from Norfolk, Jacqueline Lake, said that Mr Mason died on December 9 this year on the Norwich Road at Hedenham.
The medical cause of death was multiple injuries due to a road traffic collision, Ms Lake said.
The inquest into his death was adjourned until April 25 next year.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of the crash, emergency services were called to the B1332 at Hedenham.
A silver Mercedes, which had been travelling toward Norwich, had crashed into a tree.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
Firefighters from Carrow in Norwich had gone to the scene and used rescue equipment, but the driver was pronounced dead.