Prince Harry's ex has baby with north Norfolk hotelier
- Credit: Jessica Coppins
Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend may have missed out having a seat at the Royal’s Sandringham Estate but her links to Norfolk remain now she has started a family with a local hotelier.
Chelsy Davy welcomed a baby boy with Sam Cutmore-Scott, the owner of The Harper hotel in Langham, in January.
Ms Davy, 36, was once destined to be a princess when she started dating Prince Harry in 2004 but the pair parted ways in 2011 and she has since led a quieter life away from the spotlight.
But now she has started a family with one of the royal's former schoolfriends.
The arrival of the Ms Davy and Mr Cutmore-Scott's son, Leo, was only revealed one week ago.
Mr Cutmore-Scott, 37, is an Old Etonian who was in the year above Prince Harry at Eton.
He is now managing director of his parent's business, the Bijou Collection, which The Harper is part of.
The hotel is located in the former Langham Glass building which officially opened in May last year.
- 1 'You don't need any money' - Welcome to the clothes swap shop
- 2 'A real shame' - Town's post office closure is confirmed
- 3 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 4 Man dies after car crashes into ditch in Norfolk village
- 5 Future 50: Award-winning bakery to open two more sites this year
- 6 Enjoy Mediterranean dishes with views of Norfolk Broads at new bistro
- 7 'He looked so sad' - Starving dog tied to tree and abandoned in beauty spot
- 8 Sex offender who took pictures of girls at running events jailed
- 9 'We've had a good run' - Couple put popular village butcher's up for sale
- 10 Man jailed for life for 'monstrous' abuse against three girls
The young family are thought to be living in London but regularly visit the county.
It is also believed the couple recently became engaged.