Classic car show to be held at Queen’s country retreat at Sandringham
A classic car show is to be held at the Royal Sandringham estate to raise money for a hospice.
Norfolk Hospice, Tapping House's first Car Show and Family Fun Day will take place in the grassed area alongside the woodland in the Royal Country Park at Sandringham Visitor Centre.
The one-day, outdoor event on Sunday, September 2 aims to draw more than 120 cars and other vehicles from far and wide.
The hospice, which opened a new facility at Hillington a few years after a major fundraising campaign but still needs funds for its upkeep, said the event will include funfair rides, live music, craft stalls and more.
Jessica Walker, community fundraiser at The Norfolk Hospice, Tapping House, said: 'This event is a fun packed day out for all that will get even the most keyed up of classic car enthusiasts into gear.
You may also want to watch:
'The money raised from the event will continue to help us to provide care for people living in the local community living with life-shortening illnesses.'
People can book online at www.norfolkhospice.org.uk or call the fundraising office on 01485 601701.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'