Golf course offers free tee-time for key workers throughout June
- Credit: Dunston Hall/Azalea Group
A Norfolk golf course is offering free tee-times for key workers to say thank you for their hard work during the pandemic.
Dunston Hall, on Ipswich Road, just outside of Norwich, will be offering three free tee-times every week during June, reserved specially for key workers who they said have “performed so incredibly” during the coronavirus crisis.
The golf course has set aside three complimentary start times from 3pm every Thursday, offered on a first-come basis.
General manager, David Graham, said: “We have seen a huge appetite for golf in the past two weeks from members, visitors and new membership enquiries.
“Offering up complimentary golf to local key workers who have been on the front line during this incredibly tough period is the least we can do, and we hope our offer of thanks will be well taken up.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book, call 0330 107 1599 or contact the club.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 4 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 7 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 8 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 9 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 10 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent