Norfolk firefighters release man stuck in building

Firefighters were called to reports of a smell of burning in Costessey. Photo: Denise Bradley

Firefighters were called to reports of a smell of burning in Costessey. Photo: Denise Bradley - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017

A person who was stuck in a building has been released by firefighters.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called just before 1pm on Saturday (January 19) and sent one crew from Thetford to the incident on Cage Lane, off Market Place in the town.

The crew helped relase one person who was stuck in the building.

Just a few minutes earlier a crew from King's Lynn was called to Dodmans Close in Lynn.

Firefighters attended the incident at 12.55pm but found it was a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.


You may also want to watch:


Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus