Norfolk firefighters release man stuck in building
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A person who was stuck in a building has been released by firefighters.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called just before 1pm on Saturday (January 19) and sent one crew from Thetford to the incident on Cage Lane, off Market Place in the town.
The crew helped relase one person who was stuck in the building.
Just a few minutes earlier a crew from King's Lynn was called to Dodmans Close in Lynn.
Firefighters attended the incident at 12.55pm but found it was a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications