Norfolk firefighters release man stuck in building
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A person who was stuck in a building has been released by firefighters.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called just before 1pm on Saturday (January 19) and sent one crew from Thetford to the incident on Cage Lane, off Market Place in the town.
The crew helped relase one person who was stuck in the building.
Just a few minutes earlier a crew from King's Lynn was called to Dodmans Close in Lynn.
Firefighters attended the incident at 12.55pm but found it was a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140