Flats evacuated due to gas smell in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A block of flats have been evacuated in Norwich after a smell of gas was reported.
Norfolk Fire service were contacted at around 10am after a resident smelt gas at Marchaunts Place in All Saints Green.
Two fire fighters have entered the building with breathing apparatus to establish the cause of the gas smell.
Cadent Gas, a gas distribution network, have confirmed that it is not natural gas.
Norfolk Fire service are still investigating.