Norfolk FA announce Norwich City Community Sports Foundation as official charity partner
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk County Football Association has today announced Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) as its official charity partner for the next two years.
The Foundation is Norwich City Football Club's official charity and helps over 38,000 people every year achieve their goals through sport, supporting some of the most disadvantaged, disabled, but talented people in the county.
The partnership will see CSF and Norfolk FA work together to develop footballing opportunities in the county.
Michael Banham, chairman of Norfolk FA, said: 'We're very proud of our support to local charities and I'm particularly enthusiastic about this partnership and what both organisations can achieve in football through working closer together.'
A two year fundraising partnership will contribute to the Nest - a new state of the art football facility near Norwich Airport.
You may also want to watch:
Phase one is complete and £9.4m is needed for phase two.
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer