Dinosaur Adventure park seeks permission for new theatre to support PrimEvil event
- Credit: Archant
A new 'interactive theatre' could be built at the Norfolk Dinosaur Adventure park to support its annual Halloween event.
Martin Goymour is seeking permission to build the new 1,727sqm facility at the park, which is located on Morton Lane in Weston Longville.
Planning papers submitted to Broadland District Council state the new theatre will be used to support the park's PrimEvil event.
The theatre will be accessed from the rear of Dippy's Splash Zone, and once constructed, will create a new boundary edge to the theme park.
The papers state: 'The main purpose of the proposed building is intended to extend activity at the park into the autumn and winter months and to host a more diverse array of activities such as evening events.
You may also want to watch:
'The spaces created by the new interactive theatre building will be flexible to allow for the addition of other uses at other times of the year.'
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre