Dinosaur Adventure park seeks permission for new theatre to support PrimEvil event
- Credit: Archant
A new 'interactive theatre' could be built at the Norfolk Dinosaur Adventure park to support its annual Halloween event.
Martin Goyer is seeking permission to build the new 1,727sqm facility at the park, which is located on Morton Lane in Weston Longville.
Planning papers submitted to Broadland District Council state the new theatre will be used to support the park's PrimEvil event.
The theatre will be accessed from the rear of Dippy's Splash Zone, and once constructed, will create a new boundary edge to the theme park.
The papers state: 'The main purpose of the proposed building is intended to extend activity at the park into the autumn and winter months and to host a more diverse array of activities such as evening events.
You may also want to watch:
'The spaces created by the new interactive theatre building will be flexible to allow for the addition of other uses at other times of the year.'
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old