WATCH: Norfolk couple transform vintage caravan into quirky mobile prosecco bar
- Credit: stuart crabb
A couple from Little Plumstead have transformed a 1970s caravan into a quirky new business venture.
Stuart Crabb, 31, has been running a mobile bar business for three years, catering for weddings and parties across Norfolk.
He started it as a side project while also working for Broadland Council driving road sweepers.
Mr Crabb said: 'I always knew I wanted to work for myself and not have to drive road sweepers forever, so I started the bar hire and have built that up from nothing to the point where I could leave my job.
'I left the council in October 2017 and have spent the last few months converting our vintage caravan into a prosecco bar.
You may also want to watch:
'I wanted to create something with a bit more of a wow factor that would be ideal for weddings, we looked online and found a 1976 Sprite Ariel which had been rotting away in a field for some years.'
He added: 'As we bought it quite quickly, we hadn't taken into account how much work would go into converting it and I had absolutely no experience with anything like this, so I have had to teach myself what to do with every step of the process.'
- 1 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 2 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 3 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 4 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 6 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 7 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 8 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 9 When do some of Norfolk’s most popular attractions reopen?
- 10 Man spat at partner every time he saw a text he disliked
The bubbly business venture, called Crabb & Fox Bar, is now finished and ready to be hired for events in Norfolk and the surrounding areas. It comes with a 'pimp your prosecco' table for each booking, which includes fresh berries and cordials.
For more information visit crabbandfoxbar.co.uk