Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- Credit: ANTONY KELLY
The death of a 38-year-old man in Great Yarmouth has prompted a plea to find his next of kin.
Norfolk Coroner's Service is trying to track down relatives of Virginijus Kelpsa.
Mr Kelpsa was born in Lithuania and lived at Regent Road, in Great Yarmouth.
He died on Wednesday, April 7, at the age of 38.
The coroner's service said there were no suspicious circumstances that led to his death.
Despite carrying out extensive enquiries, no next-of-kin have been identified by the Coroner’s Office.
Anyone with information relating to Mr Kelpsa should contact the Coroner’s Office in Norwich on 01603 774773.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats