Norfolk cinemas to host sing-along screenings of Grease
- Credit: Archant
Time to head back to Rydell High!
Iconic 70s movie, Grease, is heading back to cinemas next month as it celebrates 40 years since its release.
To mark the occasion, Pink Ladies and T-Birds in Norfolk will have the chance to attend special sing-along screenings, so practice some vocal exercises and prepare to belt out everything from Summer Nights to Tears on My Pillow.
Various screenings are taking place across the county, including at Cinema City on Thursday, April 19 from 8.30pm to 11.30pm.
Tickets cost £12.20 for adults, £7.70 for students and £11.20 for students.
You may also want to watch:
A sing-along will also be held at the Light Cinema in Thetford on the same day from 8pm. Movie-goers here are invited to dress up as their favourite characters.
Released in 1978, the film, based on a musical of the same name, stars Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre