Norfolk care home provider scoops two awards after receiving more than 150 positive reviews
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk-based care home provider is celebrating receiving two new awards following feedback from an industry website.
NorseCare has been flooded with praise on the review site carehome.co.uk, which lists all registered UK care homes.
The aim of the site is to help people search for a suitable care home. Users are also asked for feedback on aspects of care including care and support, cleanliness, food and drink, activities, safety and value for money.
Munhaven, a specialist home for dementia patients in Mundesley, north Norfolk, has been rated in the top 20 care homes in East Anglia
NorseCare has also been rated as one of the top care companies in East Anglia, in recognition of receiving more than 150 positive reviews on carehome.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Karen Knight, managing director, said: 'This is a real seal of approval from the many people who are using our services or their family and friends visiting people in our homes. Our staff will feel very proud to have been acknowledged in this way.'
Davina Ludlow, director of carehome.co.uk, added: 'Munhaven care home proved that they provide a high standard of care and we'd like to congratulate them on being a top 20 care home in the East of England. It's a wonderful achievement to be recognised for being a highly recommended home by the very people you care for.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
'Care home groups, which put compassion, dignity and kindness at the heart of their care, are making a huge difference to residents' lives.
'NorseCare has [also] proved that it provides a high standard of care throughout its homes.
'Finding the right care home can be so hard. We hope that our awards will help to make people's care home search that little bit easier.'