Norfolk’s largest baby and toddler fair raises £600 for charity
- Credit: Mark Raines
A certificate has been presented to a charity after £600 was raised at a yearly fair.
Norfolk's largest baby and toddler returned this year their chosen charity was the Benjamin Foundation.
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair fair has been taking place for four years.
The money raised from this years fair held at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday, March 25 was presented to the Benjamin Foundation today (Friday).
Organisers of the fair said it was bigger and better than ever as it welcomed just under 900 adults plus their children and bumps.
You may also want to watch:
The one-day event includes activities, talks, demonstrations, exhibitors and free taster sessions which cover everything from pregnancy to pre-school years.
The chosen charity for next year's Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair is TimeNorfolk, the pregnancy loss charity based in Norwich.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 8 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle