Norfolk’s largest baby and toddler fair raises £600 for charity
- Credit: Mark Raines
A certificate has been presented to a charity after £600 was raised at a yearly fair.
Norfolk's largest baby and toddler returned this year their chosen charity was the Benjamin Foundation.
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair fair has been taking place for four years.
The money raised from this years fair held at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday, March 25 was presented to the Benjamin Foundation today (Friday).
Organisers of the fair said it was bigger and better than ever as it welcomed just under 900 adults plus their children and bumps.
You may also want to watch:
The one-day event includes activities, talks, demonstrations, exhibitors and free taster sessions which cover everything from pregnancy to pre-school years.
The chosen charity for next year's Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair is TimeNorfolk, the pregnancy loss charity based in Norwich.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall