Norfolk’s largest baby and toddler fair raises £600 for charity
- Credit: Mark Raines
A certificate has been presented to a charity after £600 was raised at a yearly fair.
Norfolk's largest baby and toddler returned this year their chosen charity was the Benjamin Foundation.
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair fair has been taking place for four years.
The money raised from this years fair held at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday, March 25 was presented to the Benjamin Foundation today (Friday).
Organisers of the fair said it was bigger and better than ever as it welcomed just under 900 adults plus their children and bumps.
You may also want to watch:
The one-day event includes activities, talks, demonstrations, exhibitors and free taster sessions which cover everything from pregnancy to pre-school years.
The chosen charity for next year's Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair is TimeNorfolk, the pregnancy loss charity based in Norwich.
- 1 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 8 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 9 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 10 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help