New Norfolk beer aims to raise awareness of testicular cancer
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk brewery has created a new beer which aims to raise awareness of testicular cancer.
Tobi's Tipple Nutchekka will be available at pubs across the county this month to support of the cancer charity It's On The Ball (IOTB).
It is the third year Norfolk Brewhouse has created the charity pint. But the 2018 edition features a new name and recipe.
Around 80 pubs are supporting the initiative and will be displaying campaign information and raising funds for the charity.
Testicular cancer is the most common form of cancer amongst young men but is the most treatable if it's detected in the early stages.
You may also want to watch:
The campaign aims to raise awareness about the disease.
The Kings Head on Magdalen Street, Norwich, has supported IOTB Tobi's Tipple since it was first brewed in 2016.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
Since then, the pub has raised more than £2,000 for the charity.