Norfolk brewery release Norwich City promotion ale
Woodbastwick brewery Woodforde's has released a beer to celebrate Norwich City's promotion to the Premier League, called Premier Crew.
The 4.1pc ale is available in a selection of Norwich pubs and made from Norfolk ingredients.
Mike Betts, director at Woodforde's, said: 'This is a great result for Paul Lambert and his team! We're a proud and passionate supporter of Norwich City Football Club and what better way to celebrate the promotion than by creating a patriotic tipple that the whole city can be proud of?
'We hope supporters enjoy it, especially on Saturday when the team are at home for the last game of the season!'
Chris and Glynis Higgins of the Trafford Arms are stocking the beer. Mr Higgins, soon to become the Sheriff of Norwich said: 'Norwich City is a first class club and Woodforde's is a first class brewery so it's a salute to teamwork which is what pubs, breweries and customers are all about!'
Premier Crew will be available in draught and is available for a limited time only.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms