Norfolk based country band Sam Coe & The Long Shadows are set to embark on a UK tour
- Credit: Denver Smith
Norfolk based country band are set to embark on UK tour to celebrate the release of their first EP, Santa Fe.
Sam Coe & The Long Shadows, are set to play numerous dates around the UK following the release of their highly anticipated EP Santa Fe, with a sell out show on August 24th in Norwich.
This follows on from a hugely successful set supporting The Shires at Taverham Hall as part of a series of concerts put on by Outside Live. It was here that they played their biggest show to date, entertaining nearly 4,000 country music fans from all over the county.
'It was such an opportunity for us to showcase our music to nearly 4,000 music fans' said lead singer Sam Coe. 'It's given us the lift we needed prior to heading out on our first UK tour. We will then be back to record our first full length album with GingerDog records in Suffolk'.
Not only have they graced the stages in Norfolk, they've performed to fans from all across the country. For two years running they have played on the pop up stages at Country 2 Country Festival, the UK's largest annual country music festival held at the 02 Arena in London.
'C2C was amazing. We have played for the last 2 years, appearing this year on both days of the festival. Playing on the same bill as lots of American and UK artists was fantastic and really helped to raise our profile'.
C2C is the country music festival that every budding country artist and performer wants to play at, whether they are UK or USA based. Playing such a prestigious festival has enabled the band to meet fans from all over the country, prompting their upcoming UK tour.
Not only have the band seen success as a five-piece, but Sam will be opening for Jarrod Dickenson, one of her favourite artists, at OPEN in October.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 2 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 3 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 4 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 5 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 6 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 7 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 8 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
NORWICH – Thursday 24th August 2017
MANCHESTER – Friday 25th August 2017
LEEDS – Saturday 26th August 2017
HULL – Sunday 27th August 2017
LEICESTER – Monday 28th August 2017
To buy tickets visit: http://www.seetickets.com/