Norfolk artist’s national exhibition success
Work by a Norfolk artist has been selected for the prestigious annual Royal Society of British Artists Exhibition, which runs at the Mall Galleries, London next month.
Peter Baldwin, who lives at Sheringham, graduated from Norwich School of Art in 1962.
His work has since become highly collectable and, as well as being held in public collections at venues including the Castle Museum and the Sainsbury Centre, at Norwich, it has been exhibited at galleries all over the country, featured in numerous art books and been featured in exhibitions ranging from Royal Academy summer show, to the Eastern Open.
Mr Baldwin, who is a former chairman of Norfolk County Council, was delighted to have two paintings chosen from a record 1,600 entries into the annual show, which runs at the Mall Galleries from March 22 to April 1st.
His paintings will go on show alongside work by some of the country’s leading figurative artists.
You may also want to watch:
To see more of Peter Baldwin’s work, visit www.peterbaldwinartist.co.uk
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation