Norfolk academy trust seeks executive principal to oversee five schools
- Credit: Archant
An academy trust in Norfolk is on the hunt for an executive principal to lead five schools.
The Transforming Education in Norfolk (TEN) Group has posted the job advert for its Norfolk Academies trust, which is made up of Wayland Junior Academy and Wayland Academy, in Watton, Fakenham Academy, Attleborough Academy and University Technical College Norfolk, in Norwich.
The advert said: 'This is a new role and will have group-wide academy responsibilities, for one junior academy, three secondary academies, and a university technical college.
'An experienced school leader, preferably with experience of leading more than one school/academy, you will have demonstrated your abilities to improve the performance of schools under your care with evidence of sustained improvements in students' outcomes over time.'
The salary is listed as about £110,000.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites