Noel Gallagher, Alt-J and Portishead among first acts announced for Latitude Festival 2015
A host of big names have been announced for the 10th edition of Latitude Festival.
Among them are former Oasis songwriter Noel Gallagher and Mercury prize winning Alt-J.
Also topping the bill are 90s trip-hop legends Portishead.
Other acts who will be familiar to many festival goers include Manic Street Preachers, Seasick Steve, Django Django and The Vaccines.
There will also be festival exclusive performances from chart-topper La Roux and dance act SBTRKT.
For those wishing to dance the night away the late night iArena will see performances from Ben UFO, DJ EZ and The 4 Owls.
Rock band Catfish and the Bottlemen will be making their third festival appearance having moved up through the stages.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 4 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
Latitude Festival takes place at Southwold's Henham Park from Thursday, July 16, to Sunday, July 19.