No plaice quite like it! New fish and chip shop set to open in Cringleford
- Credit: Archant
A chippy with 'a twist' opens in Cringleford this month, and will serve traditional classics alongside unique creations.
Go Fish is set to open on Monday, March 20 at Unit 3 on Dragonfly Lane in the village, which is located to the south-west of Norwich.
Dishes on offer at the takeaway will include grilled sea bass, prawns, and a succulent minute steak burger.
A range of healthy options will be available under the grill section of the menu, and there will be a number of vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Jimmy Demetriou, owner of Go Fish, said: 'I wanted to create something unique, take something as universally loved as a fish and chip chop and give it a twist.
You may also want to watch:
'By introducing healthy, quirky, gluten free and vegetarian options to the menu, Go Fish is a chippie for the modern day.'
All food will be sourced locally where possible.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143