Inquest adjourned into death of man in Norwich Prison
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An inquest into the death of a man in Norwich Prison has been further adjourned.
Kenneth Martin was found dead in his cell on July 31 last year after he cut himself.
Norfolk Coroners Court in Norwich heard that no trace was being made to find his family.
At a pre-inquest hearing, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake spoke to representatives from Norwich Prison and Virgin Care.
Because Mr Martin died while under the care of the state, a jury will be called to give a ruling on the inquest.
You may also want to watch:
The next pre-inquest is to be held at Carrow House on April 8.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old