Inquest adjourned into death of man in Norwich Prison
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An inquest into the death of a man in Norwich Prison has been further adjourned.
Kenneth Martin was found dead in his cell on July 31 last year after he cut himself.
Norfolk Coroners Court in Norwich heard that no trace was being made to find his family.
At a pre-inquest hearing, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake spoke to representatives from Norwich Prison and Virgin Care.
Because Mr Martin died while under the care of the state, a jury will be called to give a ruling on the inquest.
The next pre-inquest is to be held at Carrow House on April 8.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 New homes in Norfolk village will be for locals