Night of music at Burgh Castle to boost regional dog rehoming group
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A dog rescue and rehoming organisation is holding a fundraising night of music on Saturday, March 25.
CARE Dog Rescue, a non-profit group, rehomes about 150 dogs each year across the region, including strays in the Great Yarmouth area.
Friends and Supporters of CARE Dog Rescue are presenting what is described as a great night of musical entertainment to raise funds.
It starts at 7.30pm at Burgh Hall in Lords Lane, Burgh Castle, with music by The Young Ones, Paul and Amy,
Bev and Tony Graham, Claire and Lee, Somerleyton Strummers, Jennette and Mathew, Emily and Eran and Promise Theory.
You may also want to watch:
Each group will play a 30 minute set and drinks will be available from the house bar.
A spokesman for CARE said: 'So come along, enjoy great talent and music and support a very worthy organisation.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
Tickets are £5 on the door or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org