Dozens of youngsters enjoy getting slimed at Norwich shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of children experienced an Easter shopping trip with a difference today (April 12).
Youngsters aged between six and 12 years headed to intu Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich to try out the Nickelodeon SLIMEULATOR, which is currently on a nationwide tour.
The quirky machine, which covers people in green slime, proved a hit with the little ones and their families.
A group of 'lucky' children were selected ahead of the day to be slimed.
One of the SLIMEULATOR's willing victims said: 'It was very fun and it was very, very cold.'
You may also want to watch:
Another added: 'Well I got slimed and then I thought about it and then I thought eugh stinky! It smelt like wee.'
As well as getting slimed, children were also able to take part in a range of slime-themed activities throughout the day, including doodling on a giant slime colouring wall, capturing photos in a slime photo booth and customising their own slime.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager, said: 'Slime Time at intu Chapelfield was a huge success today.
'The centre was filled with shrieks of excitement and laughter as lots of happy, messy, slimy children of all ages got stuck into the activities! The opportunity to get slimed was extremely popular, with spaces snapped up very quickly.
'At intu we love bringing a smile to the faces of our shoppers and looking at the wide grins around us today, Slime Time certainly achieved that.'