Dozens of youngsters enjoy getting slimed at Norwich shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of children experienced an Easter shopping trip with a difference today (April 12).
Youngsters aged between six and 12 years headed to intu Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich to try out the Nickelodeon SLIMEULATOR, which is currently on a nationwide tour.
The quirky machine, which covers people in green slime, proved a hit with the little ones and their families.
A group of 'lucky' children were selected ahead of the day to be slimed.
One of the SLIMEULATOR's willing victims said: 'It was very fun and it was very, very cold.'
You may also want to watch:
Another added: 'Well I got slimed and then I thought about it and then I thought eugh stinky! It smelt like wee.'
As well as getting slimed, children were also able to take part in a range of slime-themed activities throughout the day, including doodling on a giant slime colouring wall, capturing photos in a slime photo booth and customising their own slime.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager, said: 'Slime Time at intu Chapelfield was a huge success today.
'The centre was filled with shrieks of excitement and laughter as lots of happy, messy, slimy children of all ages got stuck into the activities! The opportunity to get slimed was extremely popular, with spaces snapped up very quickly.
'At intu we love bringing a smile to the faces of our shoppers and looking at the wide grins around us today, Slime Time certainly achieved that.'