New YMCA play area to be unveiled
- Credit: Archant
A new play area is set to be unveiled to help teach children key skills.
Children in Lowestoft will be able to enjoy a brand new play area after YMCA Trinity Group revamped its YMCA Childcare St. Margaret’s Road early year’s setting.
The new play area at YMCA Childcare St. Margaret’s Road in Lowestoft will be opened on Monday, September 7.
The outdoor space was transformed thanks to support from companies including Apec Groundworks Ltd, Taydal Surfacing and Cullum Line.
With YMCA Childcare St. Margaret’s Road registered to provide care for up to 55 children at any one time, aged up to 12, the new play area will be used to teach children key social interaction skills, such as taking turns to use the new facilities, road safety and maths.
You may also want to watch:
It features road markings, raised flower beds, a zebra crossing and a pretend car wash.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143