New Italian wine café set to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A wine café is looking to open in The Terrace area of the Castle Mall in Norwich.
Veeno Norwich LTD has applied to Norwich City Council for a licence for the premises on Farmers Avenue.
The application states: 'The business will trade as a wine café with the name of Veeno and will offer Italian wines, cold food (meats and cheeses) and other soft drinks/hot drinks. Background music will be played at a low volume to entertain customers through small speakers installed on the walls.'
The café wants to serve alcohol until 11pm during the week and 1am over the weekend.
Members of the public have until May 22 to comment on the application.
You may also want to watch:
Veeno launched in Manchester in 2013 after two Italian men met 'to find out that they shared a unique passion; they both loved and missed, the Italian Aperitivo.'
The company now has franchises across the country but currently none in East Anglia.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?