New vintage boutique to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Lovers of vintage inspired clothing will be able to get their fashion fix in the centre of the fine city soon as a new boutique is set to open inside The Royal Arcade.
A new vintage inspired fashion boutique is set to take up shop in The Royal Arcade later this month amidst the moreish macaron, dazzling jewellery and children's toy stores already in operation.
Lady B Loves will be offering a selection of women's retro clothing by brands such as Lindy Bop, Dolly and Dotty and Collectif, as well as selling pairs of Shorties, a fashion comfort solution of their own creation.
Set up by Jenny Bealey in 2015, the company aims to bring 'a new shopping experience' to the women of Norwich and beyond.
Miss Bealey, 40, said: 'We've chosen to open a store in Norwich because it's my home town and I love it here. I used to be a performer and having toured the UK for many years, visiting lots of different towns and cities, Norwich has always been a pleasure to come home to. I love the charm of Norwich and the willingness to 'be charmed' of our people.
You may also want to watch:
'It's no surprise to me that Norwich has been in the Uk's top 10 shopping destinations for the last few years with something for everyone all siting happily and comfortably along side each other. I've been a retail manager in the city for over 18 years, working hard in other people's businesses, gaining experience in everything from high fashion to intensive customer service and I can't wait to inject everything I've learnt into my own boutique now.'
She added: 'If everything goes according to plan, we're going to be bringing our 'Feel fabulous, look gorgeous' collection to the Royal Arcade towards the end of October.'
• For more information on Lady B Loves, visit www.ladybloves.com
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats