New Take That single to be released next week ahead of the band’s tour which is coming to Norwich
- Credit: supplied by DawBell
Pop band Take That will next week be releasing the first single from their new album which is linked to their forthcoming Wonderland tour.
The band will be performing at Carrow Road in Norwich on June 15 and 16 as part of their nationwide tour which will also stop at Newcastle, Glasgow, Dublin, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, London, Swansea and Take That's home city of Manchester.
Giants will be the first single to be released from the Wonderland album.
The band's official Twitter account, @takethat, has today tweeted: 'Out Friday 17 February, #Giants - the first single from our new album Wonderland.'
Tens of thousands of people are set to watch Take That perform in Norwich - the final two dates of the tour.
You may also want to watch:
While the June 16 concert is sold out, there are still tickets available for the June 15 concert. For more details about booking tickets, visit www.takethat.com/live/
- 1 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 2 Worst in England: Hospital saw just one breast cancer patient on time
- 3 Bryan Adams announces 2022 Norfolk concert
- 4 How to get from Norwich to London for just a fiver
- 5 Barclays to close town centre bank branch
- 6 Firefighters still at Norfolk farm blaze more than 24 hours later
- 7 Ban for man caught speeding at 109mph on NDR
- 8 Norwich restaurant nominated for prestigious award
- 9 New BBC1 show to be filmed in Aylsham
- 10 'Living hell' fears over seaside flats with balconies