New Starbucks kiosk set to open in Norwich - but do we really need another?
- Credit: Archant
There's one in the Castle Mall, one on St Stephens Street, another on Haymarket plus a new branch at the Riverside. There's also a kiosk inside Norwich train station.
We're talking of course about Starbucks coffee shops, which slowly seem to be taking over the city.
However if those existing stores weren't enough for caffeine fans, a new kiosk is set to open on Chapelfield Plain.
The kiosk will serve the company's popular hot and cold coffee drinks.
Sheridan Smith, Marketing Manager at intu Chapelfield said: 'We're pleased to confirm that Starbucks are planning to open the kiosk on Chapelfield Plain. The building has previously been used as a café and before that was a florist.
You may also want to watch:
'The Starbucks kiosk will be another great addition to intu Chapelfield's food and drink offering, perfect for people who want to grab a coffee on the go or enjoy the hustle and bustle of the plain.'
The new coffee spot is scheduled to open in August.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
• Do you think Norwich needs another Starbucks? Vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.