New show aimed at parents-to-be to come to Norwich’s Carrow Road
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A new baby show aimed at parents-to-be is coming to Norwich this winter.
The Parent and Baby Show will be held in the grounds of Norwich City Football Club on November 5 and will focus on everything needed for new arrivals right up to children aged five.
Although the day will be centred around shopping – with clothing, books, prams, slings all on display - organisers said they want to offer both parents and little ones a great experience through learning, play, relaxing and a tearoom hosted by Delia's Canary Catering.
Examples of what families can enjoy include:
• Sling Testing
• Baby Sensory Zone by Baby Sensory
• Soft Play by Little Land Soft Play
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
• Story Time by Puddle Ducks
• Face Painting and an Imagination Station by Little Squirrels Play Forest
• Mum Zone including pamper treatments from wellness centre's Treat and Mamma Me Time, nail bar and health advice
Plus for an extra cost, there will be a pop-up photo studio and baby foot and hand print tiles available.
A programme of talks, workshops and an advice station will also run – covering everything from baby first aid to weaning and breast feeding.
Event manager Alexandra Atkinson said: 'The Parent and Baby Show came about through hearing many local baby and children businesses calling for a well run, affordable yet professional show in the area. There are many other baby events in East Anglia but we hope our event will stand out in terms of interactive features and quality stands, and we feel Carrow Road is the perfect venue for it. We're working very hard to ensure our customers feel valued and will have a quality experience at the show. With free parking and discounts at local restaurants being a bonus on the day.'
The show will be offering the first 200 customers a luxury goody bag supplied by Window To The Womb with four randomly selected bags offering a £55 voucher for a scan of their choice at their studio, alongside various competitions on their social media across October.
Tickets cost £5. For more information visit www.theparentandbabyshow.co.uk/product/tickets-051117-at-norwich-city-football-club/