New home for Dereham Times, Fakenham and Wells Times and EDP in mid Norfolk
- Credit: Kitty Lynn
The office of the Dereham Times, Fakenham and Wells Times and EDP in mid Norfolk has moved, but the newspapers will continue to remain at the heart of your community.
The Dereham office has been at Bond House on the town's High Street since February, 2008.
It has now moved across the road to Breckland Business Centre, Saint Withburga Lane, Dereham.
And to coincide with the move, the newspapers have welcomed a new face to the reporting team.
Reporter, Donna-Louise Bishop, whose family home is at Cawston, near Reepham, has joined the staff at the Dereham office as a senior reporter and will be reporting on events and stories from across the district.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I am really looking forward to working on the local paper for the area.
'Whatever your story, I would love to hear from you.'
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
Donna-Louise is returning to journalism after working as a creative writing tutor and she will be covering stories across the Times circulation area.
She joins a team which comprises editor Adam Lazzari and reporter Steve Shaw.
Mr Lazzari said: 'We are proud to continue working in the centre of Dereham, ensuring that we are at the heart of the community.
'Donna-Louise is a welcomed addition to the team and we look forward to hearing from you with any stories you may have.'
The old office was opened on February 1, 2008, by Miss Bond, whose family ran the Bonds toyshop from the building.
Here she is pictured after cutting the ribbon.
The picture has kindly been provided by Kitty Lynn, who runs the Dereham in Detail Facebook group.
The group aims to continue recording the town's history via photos and documentation.
People can learn more by finding Kitty's DID (Dereham in Detail) on Facebook.
To contact Donna-Louise with your stories please call 01362 854705, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her on twitter @donnaloubishop.
For Adam Lazzari call 01362 854701, email email@example.com or follow on twitter at @adamlazzari319, and for Steve Shaw call 01362 854702, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow on twitter at @steveshaw15.
For advertising, contact Richard Tree on 01362 854711 or e mail email@example.com