New club to offer young people the chance to take part in range of drama activities
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A new drama club in South Creake, near Fakenham, will offer young people the chance to take part in a range of activities.
The sessions, which will take place on Saturday mornings from 10:30am-12pm, are available for 10-14 year olds and will involve theatre games, improvisation, some scripted work and more, with an emphasis being placed on fun and enjoyment.
Christine Blakemore is behind the new club and has a background in professional theatre and TV, running the Esher Youth Theatre and serving as a drama advisor for Surrey County Council Youth Service.
The first session is set to begin on Saturday October 6 at the Old Chapel, South Creake.
Six sessions will cost £36, for more information contact Christine by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 01328 838607.
You may also want to watch:
Are you part of a local club that is putting on events? Contact our reporter Dan Bennett by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?