New director at Southwold’s Adnams has a retail background
- Credit: Archant
Southwold brewer Adnams has announced the appointment of Nicky Dulieu on to its board as a non-executive director, effective from May 1.
She has held a number of positions in leading retailers, most recently at Hobbs and before that at Marks and Spencer.
In 2006 she joined Hobbs as finance director before taking a wider role as chief operating officer in 2007, and then being promoted to chief executive in 2009.
Before joining Hobbs, she was at Marks and Spencer, leading strategic finance initiatives including retail operations and property. Her last role at the company was finance director of the food division.
Jonathan Adnams, chairman of the Adnams board, said: 'We are absolutely delighted to welcome another high-calibre independent non-executive director to the board.
You may also want to watch:
'Nicky will bring a wealth of experience from her finance background in the corporate sector and leading a high quality fashion retailer.'
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City