New business offers “family album for the 21st century”
A new business was launched yesterday that aims to be a 'family album for the 21st century'.
Sibling partnership Bruce and Sandra Cox have launched Face 2 Face Life Stories, which will see them offering anyone the chance of creating a video interview about their life or an important moment in it.
The idea is to leave a lasting memory for the future so family members and friends can share in special parts of their life.
Mr Cox said: 'The seed of the idea was thinking about heritage. There are so many people interested in their forbears, we thought how wonderful it would be if they could get up and speak to you.'
A great deal of mystery had surrounded the launch at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay yesterday, with nobody knowing anything about the new business venture until they arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Cox said: 'We kept it a secret as we thought it was easily copyable and we wanted to get everything in place so we were well into the market before anyone tried to copy us.
'We believe it is unique in the UK.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched