Brides and grooms-to-be invited to Norfolk’s first wedding show of 2017
- Credit: Archant
Happy couples planning to tie the knot are being invited to the first wedding show of the year in Norfolk this Sunday.
A total of 50 exhibitors will be in place at Dunston Hall to showcase all the must-have outfits, accessories, and wedding gear needed to create your perfect day.
It is the first time the show has been organised in January, with more planned throughout 2017.
Di Sims, manager of Archant Bride, said: 'For all of you who got engaged over Christmas and New Year – come along and see the experts in the wedding industry at Dunston Hall.
'All the experts are local and will offer a range of jewellery, bridal clothes, and hair and make-up items.
You may also want to watch:
'We are hoping to get around 1,000 people at the show.'
People at the event will also get the chance to buy the new 2017 edition of Norfolk and Suffolk Bride magazine for £3, and also purchase tickets to the biggest two-day wedding show in the area hosting more than 150 wedding exhibitors at a special Dunston Hall price.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
The event, which is sponsored by Norwich-based Dipples Jewellers, is on Sunday and will be held between 10.30am-3.30pm.
For more information on the EDP wedding show, call Emily Pitcher on 01603 772192.