Brides and grooms-to-be invited to Norfolk’s first wedding show of 2017
- Credit: Archant
Happy couples planning to tie the knot are being invited to the first wedding show of the year in Norfolk this Sunday.
A total of 50 exhibitors will be in place at Dunston Hall to showcase all the must-have outfits, accessories, and wedding gear needed to create your perfect day.
It is the first time the show has been organised in January, with more planned throughout 2017.
Di Sims, manager of Archant Bride, said: 'For all of you who got engaged over Christmas and New Year – come along and see the experts in the wedding industry at Dunston Hall.
'All the experts are local and will offer a range of jewellery, bridal clothes, and hair and make-up items.
You may also want to watch:
'We are hoping to get around 1,000 people at the show.'
People at the event will also get the chance to buy the new 2017 edition of Norfolk and Suffolk Bride magazine for £3, and also purchase tickets to the biggest two-day wedding show in the area hosting more than 150 wedding exhibitors at a special Dunston Hall price.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
The event, which is sponsored by Norwich-based Dipples Jewellers, is on Sunday and will be held between 10.30am-3.30pm.
For more information on the EDP wedding show, call Emily Pitcher on 01603 772192.