New appeal to help find missing Norwich man
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police have renewed an appeal for help to trace a vulnerable man who is missing in Norwich.
Alan Milburn, aged 69, was last seen at his home in Armes Street, Norwich, at 9am on Monday, November 14.
He was due to walk and meet with an acquaintance in Norwich city centre at 1:15pm but never arrived.
Sergeant Stu Daniels said: 'We are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Alan and would urge the public to please check any sheds, outbuildings or empty premises to assist us in our search for him.'
Alan is described as white, 5ft 8in tall and of medium build. He has short grey hair and at the time of his disappearance he was wearing blue jeans or black cords, a black hooded anorak and brown/black Sketcher trainers. He is considered vulnerable.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him or who may know of his current whereabouts.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting