WATCH: ‘Nest crepes’ with Mini Eggs arrive in Norwich
- Credit: Christophe's Crepes
Who says it's too early for a sweet Easter treat?
Christophe's Crepes, which can be found at Davy Place near Norwich Castle, sells a variety of sweet and savoury treats.
Fans of the mini egg, however, will be particularly pleased to hear that the crêperie has reintroduced spring favourite the 'nest crepe' - and a month or so early to boot.
Christophe of Christophe's Crepes said: 'I love the little nest cakes that you typically get around Easter and I love mini eggs so I thought we had to do a bit of a tribute to a total classic.
'Customers asked for us to do it again and as mini eggs are available it's a go.'
The 'nest crepes' cost £4.50 with other crepes on the stall ranging from £3-£5.
Be sure to watch our video of the 'nest crepe' being made to discover how Christophe layers nutella, chopped almonds, coco pops and mini eggs to get the prefect crunchy crepe, and see how they went down in our taste test.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party