WATCH: ‘Nest crepes’ with Mini Eggs arrive in Norwich
- Credit: Christophe's Crepes
Who says it's too early for a sweet Easter treat?
Christophe's Crepes, which can be found at Davy Place near Norwich Castle, sells a variety of sweet and savoury treats.
Fans of the mini egg, however, will be particularly pleased to hear that the crêperie has reintroduced spring favourite the 'nest crepe' - and a month or so early to boot.
Christophe of Christophe's Crepes said: 'I love the little nest cakes that you typically get around Easter and I love mini eggs so I thought we had to do a bit of a tribute to a total classic.
'Customers asked for us to do it again and as mini eggs are available it's a go.'
You may also want to watch:
The 'nest crepes' cost £4.50 with other crepes on the stall ranging from £3-£5.
Be sure to watch our video of the 'nest crepe' being made to discover how Christophe layers nutella, chopped almonds, coco pops and mini eggs to get the prefect crunchy crepe, and see how they went down in our taste test.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature