New vegetarian food hut to open at UEA
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich business will open its doors to the public at The Enterprise Centre on the University of East Anglia (UEA) campus.
Namaste Hut will provide solely vegetarian and vegan food and drink.
Customers will be able to choose from a range of snacks to grab 'on the go' as well as breakfast choices, salad bowls and hot options.
Vijay Jetani, director of Namaste, said: 'We are very much looking forward to this new partnership. As a former graduate of Norwich Business School, it feels like a dream come true.
'We are hopeful that this partnership will be a leading example of low carbon footprint and modern ethos.'
You may also want to watch:
Namaste currently have five premises, including restaurants and a family-run hotel.
Having experienced such rapid expansion in the last eight years, Namaste is also synonymous with the entrepreneurial spirit of The Enterprise Centre community.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
Fearn Ainsworth, commercial services manager for The Enterprise Centre,said: 'We feel that Namaste is a great fit for the building community and UEA and we are delighted to be leading the way in sustainable catering and hospitality.'
To celebrate its launch, Namaste is offering a month of exciting launch events.
Namaste Hut will open to the public on September 10.