What is the mystery spotlight over Norwich?
- Credit: Trafalgar Fireworks.
The mystery over a spotlight beaming over Norwich has been solved.
A large light has been coming from Trafalgar Fireworks on Trafalgar Street, Norwich, since October 24.
Warren Thomas, managing director of Trafalgar Fireworks, said the light will be beamed from a sky scanner until the night of Guy Fawkes night on November 5.
The business, which started in 2009, did the same thing last year.
Mr Thomas said: "We carried it on this year because we love it. It is a bit of PR for us. It is a bit of a laugh and kids love it. It is a bit of fun and people drive around looking for where it is coming from."
He added the light comes on between 5pm and 11pm and is approved by the Civil Aviation Authority.
You may also want to watch:
The light differs depending on the weather, added Mr Thomas.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft