Mystery surrounds ‘temporary’ closure of Norwich supermarket
- Credit: google
A Norwich supermarket has closed without warning.
Customers of Desh World Foods Supermarket on Magdalen Street have reported that the store has been closed since Saturday morning (March 3).
A note on the supermarket's door states that the closure is 'temporary' but no further information has been given.
It is not yet known when the store will reopen.
As well as being a supermarket, the site is also home to a coffee shop, grill and deli.
You may also want to watch:
Desh World Foods have been contacted for comment.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each