Mustard TV to host special Christmas Party to thank its supporters across Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Mustard TV is hosting a special Christmas party next month to say thank you to all its supporters from across the county.
The city-based television station is organising a wide range of events for people to enjoy outside the Forum in Norwich on December 3.
From 10am to 4pm, there will be live music from local acts including the Norwich Rock Choir, and former contestants on The Voice, Bradley Waterman and Barny Holmes.
Also performing on the music stage will be the City of Norwich Brass Band.
There will be free festive face painting during the day, balloons, and the chance to win flights to an exciting destination courtesy of Norwich Airport.
Mustard TV is also offering people the chance to record their own Christmas shout-outs, which will then be broadcast on television the following week.
You may also want to watch:
Senior producer Tom Vince said: 'This is the first time we've hosted an event like this and to be honest it's just a great way to say thank you to the people of Norwich and Norfolk for supporting us all year.
'The city of Norwich is always a vibrant place come December and with so much going on in 2016 we want people to come on down to the Forum and kick off their Christmas season with us.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
Norfolk cancer charity, the Big C is also getting involved in the celebrations as it marks its 35th anniversary.
It has organised for 35 choirs and bands to perform across Norwich throughout December.
And from 12 to 2pm on December 3 it will be taking over Mustard TV's live music stage with various performances.
There will also be food and refreshments for people who visit.
You can see the full details on the Facebook event.
Are you hosting a charity event? Call Luke Powell on 01603 772684.