Mustard TV needs you! Four Norfolk households invited to help cut food waste for new show
- Credit: Archant
Mustard TV are inviting households in Norfolk to take part in a special show to help them reduce their food waste and save money.
Whether you're a student living in digs, a family with young children, or a young professional couple we want to hear from you!
Four households will be selected to appear on the TV show and will be offered advice and guidance on how they can reduce their food waste and save as much as £60 a month off their food bill.
Dozens of local families have already saved money by signing up to Norfolk County Council's Plan Eat Save's food waste challenge initiative.
Supported by Youtuber and Chef Ian Haste he will be providing the volunteers some tasty recipes using some of the top wasted foods to help them on their way.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Haste said: 'Plan Eat Save is a fantastic initiative and, being hugely passionate about cutting down on food waste, one I'm proud to be a part of.
'Whether it's whipping up a meal with some leftover chicken or reviving a sad looking lettuce, there is always a recipe or top tip you can use to help reduce food waste.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
To apply to be on the TV show contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, who lives in your household and why you need to be reducing your food waste.
Entries close at midnight on Sunday, May 7.